Inserts & Clamps
HOLDRITE® Inserts and Clamps are the ideal products for metal through-stud and overhead support plumbing applications. All of HOLDRITE’s inserts and clamps integrate directly onto HOLDRITE Pipe Support Systems or can be directly attached to wood or metal studs. HOLDRITE Inserts and Clamps are more cost effective than metal clamps and allow pipe support in multiple applications with significantly reduced installation cost.
- Ideal for Copper, PEX and CPVC Tubing
- Stainless steel pipe and tubing, suspension, snap, variable, and noise and vibration isolation standard clamps available
- Gluable inserts for CPVC tubing and clevis hanger insulation inserts available
- Isolate tubing from wood or metal framing and support brackets
- Mount directly to HOLDRITE pipe support systems products or other mounting surfaces
- Available in standard non-flame rated, flame-rated to meet UL 94 V-2 or flame and smoke rated to meet UL 94 V-0 ASTM E84 25/50