No-Hub Fitting Restraints
The HOLDRITE® #117 Series is the ideal solution for restraining hubless cast iron soil pipes against separation during high thrust conditions. HOLDRITE #117 Series installs in minutes without on-site cutting, bending, measuring, or modifications needed while providing the ideal professional solution for no-hub DWV joints in potential thrust force situations.
This No-Hub Fitting Restraint is made to prevent separation of no-hub pipe fittings at changes of direction or straight in-line joints. These engineered restraints protect against water blow-outs in rain leader systems, plus support joints from the separation of both longitudinal movements and diagonal misalignment.
- Ideal for restraining hubless cast iron soil pipe against separation during high thrust conditions
- Engineered to meet plumbing codes, pipe manufacturers’ installation instructions, and CISPI installation handbook
- Installs in minutes
- Built with stainless steel, black iron and/or galvanized components
- No special tools required for installation
- No field cutting or modifications required
- All components included in each kit
No-Hub 90 Restraints 2-8″ | No-Hub 90 Restraints 10-15″ | No-Hub 45 Restraints 2-8″ | No-Hub 45 Restraints 10-15″ | No-Hub Wyes and San Tee Restraints | No-Hub Combination Wye Restraints | No-Hub Reducer Restraints | No-Hub Cleanout Tee Restraints | No-Hub Blind Plug Restraints | No-Hub Coupling Restraints 2-8″ | No-Hub Coupling Restraints 10-15″