Terms & Conditions
Product sale are to qualified wholesale distributors only. Payments terms and credit limit will be provided upon customer’s credit approval. The following Terms & Conditions apply to HOLDRITE pipe and equipment support products only. For Holdrite HydroFlame terms & conditions please contact our Customer Support Department at 800-321-0316.
Minimum Purchase Requirements
- One (1) box. Please do not ask us to break boxed quantities.
- All prices are subject to change without notice. Please refer to current list prices.
Additions & Changes
- Orders normally ship within 24 hours.
- Orders received at HOLDRITE before 11:00 am PST will be scheduled to ship out the next business day (Example: if an order is received before 11:00 am on the 4th it will ship out on the 5th).
- Orders received at HOLDRITE after 11:00 am PST will be scheduled to ship out the following business day (Example: if an order is received at 2:00 pm on the 4th it will ship on the 6th).
- We make every effort to comply with your instructions.
- We will accept changes to orders; however, doing so may delay your order and additional freight charges may be incurred.
All returns must comply with the established guidelines below:
- A Return Authorization Number is required.
- The RGA is valid for 30 days from the issue date.
- Returns must be shipped freight prepaid to one of the following locations: 1001 Centre Pointe Dr, Suite B, La Vergne, TN 37086 or 4601 E. Cheyenne Ave. Suite 101, Las Vegas, NV 89115
- Returns to a different location will be rejected and mailed back to the senders.
- All returned products must be: (1) In full box quantities, (2) Of current design and material, and (3) In saleable condition.
- A credit memo will be issued against the Distributor’s Net Price at the time of return, and will only be issued once quantities have been verified. Credit memos are only issued for full box quantities. Broken boxes, unsaleable material, specials or non-catalogued products will not be considered for credit.
- A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL BE CHARGED FOR ALL RETURNS.
- All products sold 18 month from date of shipment is NON-Returnable
- All product returns are subject to the above terms and conditions.
Errors & Shortages
- Shipping errors (e.g., wrong sizes or shortages) must be reported within 10 days after receipt of goods.
Damage to Freight
- Any shipments that appear to be damaged in shipping must be noted when signing for receipt of delivery.
Liability of Misuse
- HOLDRITE will not be liable for damages to property or persons due to improper installation of our material or through attempts to utilize the material under conditions which exceed the designed capabilities. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold us harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, costs, and expenses asserted against us or incurred by us because of injuries to persons or damages to property resulting from the improper installation or misuse of the material.
For further information, please contact Customer Support at 800-321-0316.