VIDEO: TESTRITE – The Forward Edge of DWV Testing
Today’s plumbing contractor expects, and demands, innovative solutions to challenges in the workplace. The TESTRITE® system is THE game changer in the evolution of DWV testing. TESTRITE® is designed with versatility in mind and can be installed in no-hub cast iron, ABS and PVC pipe systems in 2”, 3”, 4″ and 6″.
In this video, VP of Business Development Chip O’Neil, highlights the value TESTRITE DWV Testing Systems bring to the plumbing industry. The TESTRITE® DWV Testing System is simple to install, reusable and allows for a testing process that is up to 5 times faster than a traditional PVC test plug.
Watch this video to see how this product will change how you perform DWV Testing. Make the switch to TESTRITE today.
- TESTRITE meets Plumbing Code requirements and is rated up to 50 feet of head pressure / 22 PSI / 5 floors
- TESTRITE is easy to install in all building types and keeps contractors and job sites safe and dry
- TESTRITE Test Wedge lasts at least 2X as long as inflatable DWV devices
- IAPMO (UPC/cUPC/IPC) Listed
- ASTM Standard Compliant
- MEETS CSA B181.1 (ABS) & B181.2 (PVC)